ELTON PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual General Meeting of Elton Parish Council took place in the Highgate Hall on Tuesday 15th May 2012 at 8.00 p.m.
PRESENT: Cllrs Burgess, Donoyou, Doughty, Hidderley, Kirk, Porter, Todd and Truman
BY INVITATION: Mrs L Porter was in attendance
IN ATTENDANCE: Mrs W Gray Parish Clerk, Cllrs Guyatt and MacGuire
1. APOLOGIES: PCSO Barry Chamberlain
2. NOTES OF MEETING 2011 – Cllr Kirk proposed that the notes of the meeting were signed, this was seconded by Cllr Burgess and carried unanimously.
3. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: The Chairman circulated his report to the Councillors and again reiterated his thanks to support he had received from council members.
4. AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31ST MARCH 2012 – The accounts have been completed by the Parish Clerk and were currently with the Internal Auditor. The accounts will be signed off at the next meeting.
5. ANY OTHER BUSINESS – None
The meeting closed at approx 8.05 p.m.