ELTON PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual General Meeting of Elton Parish Council took place in the Highgate Hall on Tuesday 14th May 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
PRESENT: Cllrs Donoyou, Doughty, Hidderley, Kirk, Porter, Shrive and Todd
BY INVITATION: Mrs L Porter was in attendance, PCSO Barry Chamberlain
IN ATTENDANCE: Mrs W Gray Parish Clerk
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs Burgess and Truman
2. NOTES OF MEETING 2012 – Cllr Hidderley proposed that the notes of the meeting were signed; this was seconded by Cllr Doughty and carried unanimously.
3. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: The Chairman circulated his report to the Councillors and again reiterated his thanks to support he had received from council members.
4. AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31ST MARCH 2013 – The accounts have been completed by the Parish Clerk and the Internal Auditor. The Parish Clerk read through the accounts and confirmed that these were now available for public viewing. It was agreed that a Councillor/Councillors would be in attendance with the Parish Clerk if any members of the public wished to view.
5. ANY OTHER BUSINESS – None
The meeting closed at approx 7.45 p.m.